Banglar Bhumi Land Records data using Banglarbhumi Khatian No, Know your Property, Banglarbhoomi Mouza Information, RS-LR Plot information, Mutation Status etc at banglarbhumi.gov.in….
To talk about Banglarbhumi.gov.in means to talk about the government of West Bengal and in large the State of West Bengal. To be more specific the lands of West Bengal, as the name itself suggests. You can now find answers to all your land related queries from the comfort of your couch from this service. However, one cannot talk about the website without the history of land reforms in the state. From the creation of the Zamindary system in the late 1800’s, to the West Bengal Land Reform Act of 1955, there have been many reforms in the administrative section regarding lands in the state.
In this article we will cover some of the best services of Banglarbhumi.gov.in Starting form plot information, fee payments and checking mutation status to many other services that benefit the citizens of the state. You can check your Khatian and plot information, apply online for a land conversion application, you can even search your application GRN. Let’s begin!
Here is the table inform what are the services offered by banglar bhumi website and what are the details have to fill in the services….
|Services||Fill the Details|
|Online Application||Choose District, Block & Mouza Number|
|Services Delivery||Enter the Banglarbhumi Khatian Number|
|Mouza Map Availability Details||Select District and Block|
|Application / Receipt Reprint||Request type, Application Number|
|Mutation Status||Case wise Search / Deed Wise Search|
|30 days notice mutation case||Registration office wise / Plot Khatian wise|
|Mutation Plot Khatian Status||Plot No / Khatian No, Block, District|
|RS-LR Plot Information||LR Plot No / RS Plot No|
Know Your Property Value information at banglarbhumi.gov.in
With the Banglarbhumi.gov.in services, you can easily retrieve any and every land or property oriented information without having to incur any transport cost. Earlier you needed to physically be present at the departmental offices to get them.
You can retrieve plot numbers and land areas, property owner’s identity, property valuations and much such information. The property value is especially critical for buyers as well as sellers if they are interested on a certain property. You can retrieve these information with almost no effort. You can access this service with your desktop, laptop or smartphone as long as you have an up and running internet connection.
How does it work?
You can easily access the website and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the site URL: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in and press Enter; you can access it from any browser like Chrome, Mozilla or the Internet explorer;
- On the home page, navigate to the Citizen Services tab and click / tap on it;
- Click / tap on the Know Your Property Value option from the drop-down menu; you will be redirected to another page where you have to fill in some credentials;
- Fill in the details like District, Block, Mouza (Village) names;
- Next you need to choose the option you want to use to find the property in question, i.e. with plot number or Khatian number;
- You will also have to enter a Captcha that appears underneath the Khatian Number block;
- After carefully filling up all the details, click/tap on the View button;
- On submitting your query, the system will scuffle through its library, to find out the most recent record of that property and display it for you to see.
You can see how easy this is. The online service has really helped the populace of West Bengal to avoid time consuming means to obtain these information. However, do take care to use a fast internet connection.
How to check Banglarbhumi 2020 RS-LR Plot Information at banglarbhumi.gov.in
You can get the information of a certain plot of land by requesting a status, with the RS-LR Plot Information service. The West Bengal government maintains all the records of Mouza maps, surveys, etc. form this app you can retrieve the RS-LR in the following easy steps:
- Enter the site URL: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in and press Enter; it is the same as before;
- From the home page go to Citizen Services tab;
- From the drop-down menu select the RS-LR plot information option;
- Once again the page will be redirected to another where you will need to fill in some details;
- Fill up the District, Block and Mouza names; The System will now give you two options: i. Sabek Dag > Hal Dag:- RS Plot Number; ii. Hal Dag > Sabek Dag:- LR Plot Number.
- Choose the option you want to use, fill in the plot number and click on Submit button;
- The display will show you the information you require and you even take a print out in a hard copy.
- Once again another easy to use service that is really helpful to the users, like buyers and sellers.
Banglarbhoomi 2019 Fees Payment Service at banglarbhumi.gov.in
The Government of West Bengal’s Banglar bhumi application is a great service package. Other than the various land related information, you can also pay your fees to the govt. with this service. Stay at home and get it done via the internet. Follow these simple steps below to complete the task hassle-free:
- Access the website by typing in the URL: https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/ and press Enter;
- In the home page, click/tap on the Online Applications tab;
- From there, navigate to and then click / tap on the Fee Payment option;
- The system will redirect you to the fee payment form where you have to fill in some details;
- First you will have to select the Request Type and chose the type from a drop-down containing various options like Plot Information, Conversion, Plot Map, Mutation and Certified copy;
- Next, fill in the Captcha that you see, you can refresh it for a new one;
- Click/tap on Next after filling all the details carefully;
- The page displays the Applicant’s name, date of application, and the application & processing fees in Rs.
In case you want to make your payments via Net Banking option or the GRPS option, you will have to register your Mutation Case Number with the government first. In this case, you can opt for the Application GRN search option.
Banglar bhumi track Mutation Status at banglarbhumi.gov.in
Thе Banglarbhumi website offers Wеѕt Bengal residents a chance tо check thе Mutation status оf thе mutation plot. Unfortunately, nоt еvеrу person саn perform thіѕ action wіthоut encountering difficulties. Thіѕ іѕ bесаuѕе thе site hаѕ ѕеvеrаl services thаt mау nоt bе easily identified bу a nеw user.
Before embarking on how to check your Mutation Case Status, I would like to take a few minutes to explain what Mutation means. It is the process of change in ownership of a property from one person to another when it is sold or transferred. A property that has been mutated, means the owner of the property have changed.
The department of revenue will charge the new owner of the property for the revenue or taxes on that property. This is why it is very important to check the ownership property tax, before signing on a Mutation deal.
Having said so, now we will take a look at the process through which, you can check your Mutation Case Status. Just follow the steps below to carry out the task hassle-free:
- Visit the webpage by typing in the URL: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in and press Enter on your browser; district name, block and Mouza names and the page will display the required information after submitting the form;
- From the home page browse to the Citizen Services tab and click / tap on it;
- From the drop-down choose Mutation Case Status option and a new page opens up; Here you will be given two choices: i. Case wise search & ii. Deed wise search;
- In case of Case-wise search, you will need to fill up a form with a few credentials like case number
- For Deed-wise search however, you will require to fill up only two fields namely, the deed number and the deed year;
- Once these credentials are submitted the page will automatically display the required status information.
You can see how easy it is to retrieve these information with the Banglarbhumi application. This has become a real handy application for many who deal with real estate in this state.
How to Fill Banglarbhumi Online Mutation Application at banglarbhumi
We have already seen what Mutation means. It makes it easy for the government to collect tax from the right person. The form for a Banglarbhoomi mutation application is available at the Land & Reforms offices or is downloadable from the Banglarbhumi official site. However, just like above, one need to secure a few required documents beforehand.
One can easily avoid the long queues at the departmental offices with the Banglarbhumi Mutation online application. Follow these simple steps and your form fill-up will be complete:
- Once again visit the official webpage of Banglarbhoomi application;
- From the top right of the home page click / tap on the Online Applications tab;
- A drop-down menu appears and from there select the Mutation Application option;
- A form will be displayed to be filled up;
- Once again there will be some mandatory fields and few optional fields are there;
- The mandatory fields are same as above, whereas, the other fields are namely, applicant name, registry office, complete address, deed date and buyer information like name, address, caste, religion, email, etc.
- Next, you need to pay the application fees, you can do it from the fee payment option under the online application tab;
- It is the same the fee payment steps that we saw earlier;
- You can either pay online or go through application GRN search; we will look at this in the next section.
As you can see, this application has a number of services, which are readily available at your doorstep. P.S. Do not forget to note down the application number as it will be necessary for future reference.
How to Search your Mutation Plot Khatian Status
The Land & Reforms department of West Bengal has made it easy for the citizens to acquire knowledge and information about any piece of land they own in the state, not only that, buyers can check the valuations and status of the proposed properties. In this section we are going to look at how it is very easy to check the Mutation Plot Khatian Status using the Banglarbhumi official website. Just follow the steps mentioned and you will be alright:
- Open the website homepage: http://banglarbhumi.gov.in/
- You need to log into your account to access this service, so Sign Up into your account;
- You need to give your login id and get signed in after submitting the accompanying Captcha code;
- Click/tap on the Citizen Services tab;
- From the drop-down menu select the Mutation Plot Khatian Status option amongst several other;
- Her, you can search further in two ways, either with the Plot number or the Khatian number;
- Once you choose one option you will be redirected to a page where you will need to enter your district;
- Select the block name;
- Select the Mouza name;
- Fill in the Plot number and the Captcha code;
- Finally hit on ‘Submit’ button
You can now check the status of your Khatian, and you can just Sign Out once your queries are answered.